prof. dr. M.M.E. (M.M.E.) Schneider Full Professor
Margriet Schneider was Chair of the Internal Medicine & Dermatology department at UMC Utrecht and Internal Medicine instructor since 2010. In 2011, she was appointed Professor of Internal Medicine at Utrecht University. From 2004 to 2010, she held the position of chair and medical manager of the Intensive Care Center division. During this time, an international award-winning state-of-the-art intensive care unit was built. Margriet Schneider has worked at the UMC Utrecht as a specialist in internal medicine since 1991 and from 1996 as a specialist in internal medicine and infectious diseases. She also has assumed a role of ambassador for quality and safety at the UMC Utrecht.
- Director of Royal Holland Society of Sciences and Humanities
- Member of Supervisory Board Stichting HIV monitoring
- Member of Supervisory Board College Zorgopleidingen
- Ambassador of Health Hub Utrecht
- Chair of Bestuurstafel Gezond Utrecht
- Committee member Topspecialistische Zorg en Onderzoek TZO (ZonMW)